We will help you decide the best place to install your stove, this will include advice on maximum room heat positioning.
The installation can take anywhere between two and five days, dependent upon the chimney/flue requirements. We can install stoves in the following locations: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Essex, Suffolk and LondonInformation we need:
- Site of the stove and the size required
- Ensuring the existing chimney is appropriate, or we can fit a new flue
- Installation of the stove and hearth in an appropriate place in the room
- Making sure that you are confident when lighting and running your stove
During the warmer weather is a good time to get your stove checked and have the chimney or flue cleaned.
We will undertake this annually for you to ensure that whatever the weather, whenever the power lines are down causing power cuts, or the price of gas continues to creep upward – you are warm and cosy for the winter. This will cost from £75, depending on your chimney/flue and stove.
- The chimney/flue should be swept once a season
- The internal parts of the stove should be checked regularly
We can arrange an annual maintenance check on your stove and flue/boiler, simply get in touch
ContemporaryModern stoves - View Gallery
ContactGet in touch for an installation quote
TraditionalOld Style - View Gallery
What Our Customers Say
Stoves of Anglia supplied and fitted our woodburning Stove with very little fuss. The workers were extremely polite and were fully respectful of our home when they were working here. I highly rate this company
Our sitting room has been transformed by the installation of our new woodburning stove. The heat it gives off is unbelievable. Thanks to Stoves of Anglia for doing such a great job. I highly recommend